Muhlenberg County Well being Division Reviews 2 New Instances of COVID-19
MUHLENBERG CO., Ky. (WBKO) – The Muhlenberg County Well being Division studies 2 new instances of COVID-19 on April 5.
The present variety of instances for Muhlenberg County is at the moment 2,851 instances.
MCHD is at the moment managing 21 instances.
Free COVID-19 assessments will likely be supplied on the Muhlenberg County Well being Division each Monday in April, by appointment solely.
Name 270-754-3200 to schedule. It’s important that every one members of the neighborhood proceed to work collectively to fight the neighborhood unfold of this virus, #TeamMuhlenberg.
They’ll proceed to work with the Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention (CDC) and the Kentucky Division for Public Well being (DPH) to establish and phone those that might have been uncovered to those people.
These individuals will likely be monitored for fever and respiratory signs.
These people are residents of Muhlenberg County, however additional particulars on these instances can’t be offered as a consequence of medical confidentiality legal guidelines.
The perfect methods to forestall the unfold of the illness are to comply with these security suggestions:
● Put on a masks when you’re with somebody who doesn’t stay in your family, particularly in the event you can not preserve a bodily distance of 6 ft or extra.
● Wash your palms ceaselessly with cleaning soap and water.
● Keep away from shut contact with sick individuals.
● Keep away from touching your face.
● Keep dwelling when you’re sick.
● Clear and disinfect ceaselessly touched objects and surfaces utilizing a daily family cleansing spray or wipe.
● Observe the recommendation offered by Governor Andy Beshear.
This virus may be unfold by respiratory droplets. Signs of COVID19 can embody fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
Folks with signs ought to name:
1. Muhlenberg County Well being Division or
2. Owensboro Well being at 1-877-888-6647 or
3. Western Ky Neighborhood Well being Facilities at 270-338-5777 or
4. Go to an emergency care middle or 5. Contact your well being care supplier.
When you have any questions or want extra assist, please go to kycovid19.ky.gov , name the state hotline at 1-800-722-5725 or name the Muhlenberg County Well being Division at 270-754-3200.
Please test the Muhlenberg County Well being Division Fb web page for the most recent info.
Copyright 2021 WBKO. All rights reserved.